September 17th was the kickoff for all participants in IMTE-projects.
The aim for the day was to establish common ground for the projects’ different participants; teacher students, teacher supervisors and the project management.
The day was organized with 6 different posts or stations that the participants visited once during the day. Each station had a small workshop on the theme improvisation:
- Improvisation in Science and art
- The example as improvisational element
- Improvisation in the assessment dialog
- Improvisation as ambitious teaching in mathematics
- Improvisation in multimodal teaching